Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Log in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  

Phase's Mod Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
x phase x

Phase's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Phase's Mod Application   Phase's Mod Application EmptyMarch 8th 2008, 20:16

OK well lets start off with a little history with me and the server Razz

How long have I Been with the server?

I have been playing on the server for almost a month I think and have been a member for quite some time ( i don't have an actual date =S)

What are my goals as a mod?

My main goal is to stop massers. Clicking 1000 times a second dosen't get you anywhere when it slows the server down Evil or Very Mad

As a player whenever i ask a masser to stop they always just wave me to the side knwing that there is nothing i could do but alert a mod. But as a mod i could help stom massers and make the game more fun and lag free.

Anything Else?

I'm helpful with starters, i've even wrote a short tutorial on how to get started and keep going on a straigth path. I also like giving people things if they need it, since money can be a problem to some people ( but not me. Yay! lol) i feel like i should be able to help out. I congratulate (spelling error i know lol) almost everyone when they get a 99 since it is quite the accomplishment

Well that is just a few things about me and my gaming =p

If you need more just post here or ask in game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ugotowned.myrealboard.com
jjjjjjjjjjjj

PostSubject: Re: Phase's Mod Application   Phase's Mod Application EmptyMarch 15th 2008, 14:15

x phase x wrote:
OK well lets start off with a little history with me and the server Razz

How long have I Been with the server?

I have been playing on the server for almost a month I think and have been a member for quite some time ( i don't have an actual date =S)

What are my goals as a mod?

My main goal is to stop massers. Clicking 1000 times a second dosen't get you anywhere when it slows the server down Evil or Very Mad

As a player whenever i ask a masser to stop they always just wave me to the side knwing that there is nothing i could do but alert a mod. But as a mod i could help stom massers and make the game more fun and lag free.

Anything Else?

I'm helpful with starters, i've even wrote a short tutorial on how to get started and keep going on a straigth path. I also like giving people things if they need it, since money can be a problem to some people ( but not me. Yay! lol) i feel like i should be able to help out. I congratulate (spelling error i know lol) almost everyone when they get a 99 since it is quite the accomplishment

Well that is just a few things about me and my gaming =p

If you need more just post here or ask in game Very Happy
good appliciation in my opinion its got lots of info and i hope u get mod +
good luck
Back to top Go down
madman99

PostSubject: Re: Phase's Mod Application   Phase's Mod Application EmptyMarch 15th 2008, 17:29

well done... if i was a owner of a server i tell you that would make me wana make u a mod+ any day lol gratz afro lol!
Back to top Go down
x phase x

PostSubject: Re: Phase's Mod Application   Phase's Mod Application EmptyMarch 15th 2008, 19:47

Thanks guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
x phase x

PostSubject: Re: Phase's Mod Application   Phase's Mod Application EmptyMarch 21st 2008, 21:48

Yay! I got mod, thanks Mark =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phase's Mod Application   Phase's Mod Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Phase's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ranking :: Why u wanna be a moderator?-
Jump to: