Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Log in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  

I WANNA BE A MEM SO PLZ LOOK OH AND BEST SERVER EVER!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
petjax1
Junior
Junior

I WANNA BE A MEM SO PLZ LOOK OH AND BEST SERVER EVER!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I WANNA BE A MEM SO PLZ LOOK OH AND BEST SERVER EVER!!!!!   I WANNA BE A MEM SO PLZ LOOK OH AND BEST SERVER EVER!!!!! EmptyJanuary 24th 2008, 18:52

name:alex
male/female:male

hi my name is alex as u no i am a boy i wood like to become mem because i am very nice told a admin how to make money fast because i no how to i and i no alot of mem places which is good so i no where to go if i was a mem
i help plp a lot if they need help or money i will give it to themi did give 5 santas away to plp and they were very happy
i no alot of mods and admins i sum times give away free quest skill capeswhen i 1st saw this server i new it was going to be good and i have been playing this server 4 ages i try to get a lot of 99 skills i nearly got 99 everything which took a while and i always want to no wat is going on in ugotowned if sum 1 does not no i will try to tell them if i no! and wen i don't no i try to find out for them and i hope u like my speech so thx for listening so i hope u have a good time on ugotowned and just have fun Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
p.s i love santas they are awsome and so is mark and spart luv u all Very Happy Smile Cool Laughing Wink king santa

1.wat do u no about member area?
more training,more armor like d fulls,gs and much more

2.wat are you doingif u wear the defender icon?
u able to answer stuff and it looks cool and ur not doing anything

3.what's the command for info about the server?
::info

4.if plp have a question, u always avalible to answer them?
yes i would if i no wat it is about if i didn't i would try and help

5.wat if sum1 makes u angry, he spam and he don't folo the rules. wwhat u gonna do?
i wood tell him to stop it if he does not i wood ask a mod or admin or mark to kick him and if he still does it i wood ask them to ip band him

if i need to rite any thing more just tell and i will try and c if i can do it Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation cya Very Happy

Last edited by petjax1 on March 27th 2008, 12:32; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spartacus122
Spartacus122

PostSubject: Re: I WANNA BE A MEM SO PLZ LOOK OH AND BEST SERVER EVER!!!!!   I WANNA BE A MEM SO PLZ LOOK OH AND BEST SERVER EVER!!!!! EmptyJanuary 24th 2008, 19:14

Ye theye could use everyones help so... =\ try to read earning maybe u will understand what to do for member...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ugotowned.myrealboard.com
petjax1
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: I WANNA BE A MEM SO PLZ LOOK OH AND BEST SERVER EVER!!!!!   I WANNA BE A MEM SO PLZ LOOK OH AND BEST SERVER EVER!!!!! EmptyJanuary 24th 2008, 19:17

Spartacus122 wrote:
Ye theye could use everyones help so... =\ try to read earning maybe u will understand what to do for member...
ty i will look and thx f0r help Cool Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Spartacus122
Spartacus122

PostSubject: Re: I WANNA BE A MEM SO PLZ LOOK OH AND BEST SERVER EVER!!!!!   I WANNA BE A MEM SO PLZ LOOK OH AND BEST SERVER EVER!!!!! EmptyJanuary 24th 2008, 19:19

No problem sir :p
Back to top Go down
Spartacus122
Spartacus122

PostSubject: Re: I WANNA BE A MEM SO PLZ LOOK OH AND BEST SERVER EVER!!!!!   I WANNA BE A MEM SO PLZ LOOK OH AND BEST SERVER EVER!!!!! EmptyJanuary 25th 2008, 18:00

Dont forget to re-apply!!! on a new topic

MARK THIS 1! can be deleted!
Back to top Go down
petjax1
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: don't delet mine plz don't   I WANNA BE A MEM SO PLZ LOOK OH AND BEST SERVER EVER!!!!! EmptyMarch 6th 2008, 11:44

plz don't delet plz and some times i can't go on this web because i forgot the name and i go to my mums house because my mum and dad are split Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Owner Mark
Admin
Admin
Owner Mark

PostSubject: Re: I WANNA BE A MEM SO PLZ LOOK OH AND BEST SERVER EVER!!!!!   I WANNA BE A MEM SO PLZ LOOK OH AND BEST SERVER EVER!!!!! EmptyMarch 9th 2008, 16:48

We think about it
Back to top Go down
http://ugotowned.myrealboard.com
petjax1
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: I WANNA BE A MEM SO PLZ LOOK OH AND BEST SERVER EVER!!!!!   I WANNA BE A MEM SO PLZ LOOK OH AND BEST SERVER EVER!!!!! EmptyMarch 9th 2008, 16:52

Owner Mark wrote:
We think about it

ok Exclamation
Back to top Go down
jjjjjjjjjjjj

PostSubject: Re: I WANNA BE A MEM SO PLZ LOOK OH AND BEST SERVER EVER!!!!!   I WANNA BE A MEM SO PLZ LOOK OH AND BEST SERVER EVER!!!!! EmptyMarch 15th 2008, 13:47

petjax1 wrote:
plz don't delet plz and some times i can't go on this web because i forgot the name and i go to my mums house because my mum and dad are split Crying or Very sad
unlucky about ur parents being split dat must b quite depressin anyway good luck on gettin member
Back to top Go down
petjax1
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: I WANNA BE A MEM SO PLZ LOOK OH AND BEST SERVER EVER!!!!!   I WANNA BE A MEM SO PLZ LOOK OH AND BEST SERVER EVER!!!!! EmptyMarch 27th 2008, 12:15

jjjjjjjjjjjj wrote:
petjax1 wrote:
unlucky about ur parents being split dat must b quite depressin anyway good luck on gettin member

yeah! it is
Back to top Go down
Green020395
Senior
Senior
Green020395

PostSubject: Re: I WANNA BE A MEM SO PLZ LOOK OH AND BEST SERVER EVER!!!!!   I WANNA BE A MEM SO PLZ LOOK OH AND BEST SERVER EVER!!!!! EmptyApril 22nd 2008, 17:29

My mom and dad are divorced to...No big deal has long has I get to go to my moms house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I WANNA BE A MEM SO PLZ LOOK OH AND BEST SERVER EVER!!!!!   I WANNA BE A MEM SO PLZ LOOK OH AND BEST SERVER EVER!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I WANNA BE A MEM SO PLZ LOOK OH AND BEST SERVER EVER!!!!!
Page 1 of 1